Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom available to home a single adult (possibly a couple) Ukrainian refugee without children or pets

March 25, 2022
Already contacted by 5 User(s)
Apply Now


My wife and I (both 48) have a double room available with an en-suite bathroom (shower, toilet and sink) on the second floor of our semi detached home. We are looking to accommodate a single adult (or adult couple) with no children or pets for 6 to 9 months (and then review). We live in a semi-rural town of Hartley, which is a 10 minute walk from shops and a railway station (with direct trains to central London that take 35-40 minutes). My wife and I both work full-time, but I have been working from home since the pandemic. We have just the one pet which is a cat. We are an active couple that enjoy running, walks and eating out. We hope we can help in someway.

Additional Information

Please be advised that finding housing in the UK requires applying for a visa. In order to apply for a visa, you will need a sponsor that can host you in the UK. You can contact people from the UK on this website who are willing to offer accommodation and support you on your journey and application. You can find out more on the UK Governments Website