Double bedroom in Rochdale, UK

March 15, 2022
Already contacted by 5 User(s)
Apply Now


We will help with your UK visa application (if needed). We live in a 3 bed semi-detached house on the edge of Rochdale (a town near Manchester). We offer a double room with shared living space (bathroom/living room/kitchen) and we have a front and rear garden. We are two females (LGBT/vegetarian). The room is suitable for siblings/two females/single female. We have an elderly cat so we don’t think we can take pets except maybe small furries (rabbit/hamsters…). It’s a 5 minute walk to a bus link to the town centre. We will give you time and space to recover, help you integrate, introduction to local Ukrainian community, school/college etc.

Additional Information

Please be advised that finding housing in the UK requires applying for a visa. In order to apply for a visa, you will need a sponsor that can host you in the UK. You can contact people from the UK on this website who are willing to offer accommodation and support you on your journey and application. You can find out more on the UK Governments Website