Ground floor Double room in my house

March 20, 2022
Already contacted by 5 User(s)
Apply Now


Offer of accommodation in my house. Might suit mother and child as we have a large garden which is nice for children to play in.

Additional Information

Please be advised that finding housing in the UK requires applying for a visa. In order to apply for a visa, you will need a sponsor that can host you in the UK. You can contact people from the UK on this website who are willing to offer accommodation and support you on your journey and application. You can find out more on the UK Governments Website