Bedroom for 1 person in UK

March 16, 2022
Already contacted by 5 User(s)
Apply Now


Visa applications for named people, with an offer of accommodation, open on Friday 18th March. You do not need relatives in UK, just a sponsor with an offer of accommodation. 

I have a furnished room available in my house, currently with a single bed, but it will take a double.
I live in a seaside town called Scarborough, in North Yorkshire. There’s nice countryside and good beaches.
I’m pretty quiet, and slightly disabled. I can offer this on a long term basis, rent free, no bills to pay. Female preferred.
You can view my profile on and view some of the local area.
Good luck and best wishes

Additional Information

Please be advised that finding housing in the UK requires applying for a visa. In order to apply for a visa, you will need a sponsor that can host you in the UK. You can contact people from the UK on this website who are willing to offer accommodation and support you on your journey and application. You can find out more on the UK Governments Website